The Ventilated Mattress Topper by LUCID has a memory foam construction and it works perfectly to protect your underlying mattress as well as provide maximum comfort and support to your body, in all sleeping postures. It adds an element of flexibility and suppleness to a worn out mattress and brings it to life, making it all the more useful for years. This mattress topper is based on Open Cell construction technology, which prevents the mattress from getting damaged and destruction of cell structure which is mostly caused by the exerted body pressure.
Moreover, the memory foam composition of the mattress topper enables it to conform to the body pressure and relieves muscular pains by providing the right support to pressure points. According to our research on many mattress toppers, this topper is one of the best mattress toppers in the market, and it’s also a great mattress topper for back pain.
This LUCID memory foam mattress topper offers a unique set of features and specifications which makes it usable incredibly comfortable and relaxing.
This mattress topper comes with various thickness levels (2-4 inches), you can click here to check on Amazon
Some of its high level features are:
- The mattress topper has a distinctive thickness which provides ultimate support and protection to the underlying mattress. There are various thickness levels that you can choose according to your needs that range from 2 inches to 4 inches.
- The mattress topper is available in 7 different sizes to cater the mattress ranging from Twin, XL sizes, King sizes, Queen and Olympic queen sizes.
- It comes with a one inch difference with the size of the specified mattress size to ensure the topper would get fitted within the mattress cover.
- It has premium memory foam construction and is structured to provide for ventilation and airflow.
- The mattress has a strong resistance towards allergens and dust mites.
- It is based on Open Cell Technology which adds to resilience and durability.
- This mattress topper comes with a 3-year warranty period by LUCID.
Uses and benefits:
Because of the unique and premium features of this mattress topper, it has become an ultimate choice of people and is being used widely with a lot of acknowledgement and appreciation. The most essential benefits of using this mattress topper are:
Open Cell Technology:
The mattress topper is based on a distinct Open Cell Technology which prevents the formation of body impressions on the mattress surface due to continuous exertion of pressure. This ensures durability and a long life for the mattress topper and protects the underlying mattress as well.
The mattress topper is available in various sizes and thicknesses, and you can easily choose from the available options according to your mattress size and the desired thickness you need to add, for your comfort.
Memory Foam Composition:
The mattress topper is composed of high quality 100% memory foam structure which gives it a firm structure and enables the mattress to provide the utmost support and comfort to the body and particularly targets the pressure points which further helps in relieving body aches and pains.
Ease of Use:
The mattress is easy to use and has a slight odor which goes away easily by leaving it out in air for just 3-4 hours. While you wait for the mattress to decompress and fluff up after the opening of the package, the smell will be gone too.
Ensures a Sound Sleep:
The mattress is thick, soft and firm as well. It doesn’t let your body sink into the thickness, but provides a comfortable support to your body without giving a feeler of a rigid or firm surface. It helps to prevent disturbed sleeping patterns and ensures a healthy and energetic body at the time of wake up.
The mattress is hypoallergenic and is suitable for people with allergies and asthma problems. It has an open cell structure which allows the air to pass through and prevent the formation of dust mites, bacteria and mold.
Some of the considerable drawbacks are:
– Some people might find it difficult to get used to the firmness of the mattress topper and might give up sleeping on it altogether.
– There are no side locks to keep the topper in place so it might keep slipping and sliding off your bed.
Nonetheless, this mattress topper offers a great set of features and provides optimum support to the head, neck, and back muscles while relieving all kinds of joint aches and sore muscles. The ventilation holes keep the mattress clean and tidy and save you from frequent cleaning and airing sessions. Moreover, a 3-year warranty period and an otherwise durable structure make this mattress topper a lifelong partner.